Saturday, January 24, 2015

One month to go

Dear "Lady Bud" (as Daddy calls you...we have Oliver, our "Bud," Joshua, our "Baby Bud," and now you, our "Lady Bud."),

The time of your arrival is getting closer. One month to go until your due date. I'm pretty uncomfortable and feeling ready to have you on the outside of my body. I'm trying to appreciate my pregnancy with you the best I can, since we're planning for you to be our last. But near the end, it's becoming more difficult to appreciate the discomfort.

I'm excited to meet you and see who you look like. I dreamt a while ago that you look like your dad when he was young. I had a dream back in 2008 that we had a baby girl and she had your dad's skin and hair coloring. It will be interesting to see.

Tonight I stood in your room and ran my hand along your little dresses hanging in your closet. It's fun to envision them on you. I have a few more things to do before your nursery is finished and I'm very excited for everything to come together. I'm just so exhausted...it's a slow process. Your brothers keep me very busy and worn out.

Oliver is very excited to meet you, as well. He has been praying for you for a long time, as have your dad and I. We love you already!

Love, Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment