Thursday, December 11, 2014

29 Weeks


How far along: 29 Weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Loss? Funny. 

Maternity clothes: Getting a little sick of them. Excited to wear my pre-pregnancy wardrobe again someday...eventually.  

Stretch marks: Quite a few on my stomach. Still. And probably some new ones, too.

Sleep: I am not sleeping well. At all. I have officially kicked Wendel out of our bed (politely) and he's a good sport about it. He sleeps on the guest bed because I was literally waking up every time he turned over, coughed, got up to use the bathroom, etc. I still wake up several times in the night (hearing the boys cough, hearing Oliver go into the bathroom, Josh has been waking up in the night lately, I have to pee, I have a bad or vivid dream that wakes me up, I'm too hot, I wake when I turn over...). Last night I laid in bed for two hours, not able to sleep. The baby was kicking the entire time. The boys get up between 6:00-6:45 and I'm always tired when they get up. I'm looking forward to getting some good sleep again someday, which I realize won't happen for at least six months, probably longer. Sigh. 

Best moment last week: We finally finished up the dresser a while ago (my friend, Autumn helped me paint it) and moved it into your room last weekend. I put the white ceramic knobs on the other night and it looks great. I'm so excited about it and to see the room come together.

Movement: I'm feeling lots of movement, especially in the early morning and night. The kicks are getting stronger.

Food cravings: Still sweets, especially chocolate. I try not to give in too much but it's pretty intense.

Baby Stats: I haven't had another ultra sound since the last one but I do have a Dr appointment tomorrow, where the Dr will do a stress test. (The first of many, I'm sure.) At my last appointment, she said you're measuring right on track. I was also told at my last ultra sound appointment you're head down.

Symptoms:  I can say all the same I did last time: still backaches, exhaustion, I feel "heavy" (I can feel the extra weight from carrying you bearing on my legs when I walk up the stairs). I'm getting more uncomfortable with each passing week. Bending is very difficult. I also have sleep issues and I'm feeling HUGE. 

Labor signs: None (thankfully). 

Belly button - in or out? Out now.

What I miss: Having my body to myself and fitting into my size 6 clothes. Also, energy and sleeping better than I am. 

What I am looking forward to: My Dr appointment tomorrow, just to get an update. Also, getting the nursery more put together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment